HydroKleenSu is the air conditioning cleaning expert. We specialize in one thing and we do it well.
HydroKleenSu focuses on your breathing of healthy Air by cleaning and sanitizing your Air Conditioner.
HydrokleenSu cleaning products and process are exclusively approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's sensitive choice program.
All products used are safe for humans and animals.
Hydrokleen Suriname is the exclusive distributor of Hydrokleen.
Your air conditioner is the best way to beat the heat, providing wonderful cool air no matter what the temperature is outside, but unless you keep it properly cleaned you could be breathing in all sorts of microbial contaminants.
1. SAVE ON YOUR POWER BILL
HydroKleening a dirty air conditioner can save you up to 30% power usage for that unit. When dirty a unit has to work harder to cool or heat the air because it is effectively choking as it tries to draw air through it to be cooled or warmed. The harder a unit has to work in order to get the desired result, the more power it uses!
2. MICROBIAL CONTAMINATION
All regularly used air conditioners become infected with “microbial contamination” which includes fungi, mold and bacteria. Air conditioners are the perfect environment for such contaminants and of course become airborne every time you switch your unit on, which is bad news for Asthma and allergy.
3. YOUR AIR CONDITIONER WILL LAST LONGER
A regularly cleaned air conditioner will last a lot longer than one that never gets cleaned. Consumers are generally not aware of the above and so are under the believe that cleaning your filters is enough. In truth, cleaning your filters is only “basic maintenance”. After regular usage the whole head unit also needs to be “correctly” HydroKleened.
Pricelist per unit - Per air conditioner type - For special pricing see below - Pricing subject to change
All Mini split Hi-wall types
All cassette types
All floor/ceiling types
All ducted types
All window types
Additional cost on top of regular price for cleaning condense water drain pumps. Pumps are only cleaned in combination with air conditioning unit cleaning.
This discount is applied to the regular cleaning price per residential unit when the order consists of four (4) or more units to be cleaned at once.
When ordering cleaning to be done at least twice per year, this discount is applied on the regular residential pricing.
When ordering cleaning to be done at least twice per year AND four(4) or more units are to be cleaned at once, this discount is applied on the regular residential pricing.
For commercial applications pricing, please contact us.
HydroKleen offers comprehensive air conditioning cleaning service. We specialize in cleaning and sanitizing split systems, window units, floor/ceiling, cassette and even ducted units.
WE DO NOT DISMANTLE AIR CONDITINING UNITS
WE DO NOT PERFORM REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION
Given the fact that your air conditioner was working properly and did not have a water leak, we Guarantee that after your air conditioner has been HydroKleened it will not leak or we will fix it FREE of charge. By water leak, we mean a leak in your condensate drain and not a leak caused by condensation.
We Guarantee that the HydroKleen Multienzyme Cleaner will remove all mold and bacteria from your air conditioner.
We Guarantee our cleaning and sanitizing process has been exclusively approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program so you can Breathe Healthy Air™.
We Guarantee to increase the air flow and lower the temperature more quickly of your air conditioner thus saving you money on your power bill.
We Guarantee you will receive prompt and efficient service and our HydroKleen technician will always be on time (or you will receive a courtesy call explaining why) and will always be appropriately dressed.
We Guarantee you will have everything fully explained to you and we will always take the time to do so in terms which are easy for you to understand.
1. AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE: Hydrokleen Suriname is a maintenance provider that is not bound to the general specifications of the customer, in any way. Hydrokleen Suriname sells its maintenance only on the express condition that the customer assents to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
All work will be carried out by qualified technicians of Hydrokleen Suriname.
Scope of Cleaning & sanitizing by Hydrokleen Suriname:
- Remove, Clean & Sanitize Filters
- Remove and Clean all Plastic
- HydroKleening of Scroll Fan and Surround
- HydroKleening of Evaporated (Coil)
- Clean and Check Drain(s)
- Sanitize Inside Unit
- Clean Condenser (Outside Unit)
The following are excluded:
- All works NOT specified in the description of maintenance operations (Cleaning & sanitizing)
- All works on air conditioning which has not been indicated
- Dismantling of air conditioning units (removal of indoor units or removal of outdoor units)
- Perform repairs
- Perform installation
In case of working at heights that exceed 3 meters, an aerial platform shall be made available by the client. In the implementation of the work, the client will make free of charge; the delivery of water & electricity if needed.
By engaging Hydrokleen Suriname to perform maintenance, customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these Terms and Conditions unless customer and Hydrokleen Suriname have signed a separate agreement, in which case the separate agreement will govern. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between Customer and Hydrokleen Suriname and are referred to herein as either “Terms and Conditions” or this “Agreement.” Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions by placing an order for maintenance with Hydrokleen Suriname.
2. PRICE POLICY: Quotations are valid for a period of 14 days. All prices exclude applicable O.B. pricing is subject to change without notice.
3. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment terms are full payment in advance. Hydrokleen Suriname reserves the right, among other remedies to terminate or suspend further maintenance, against an order in the event the customer fails to pay for any agreement, when it becomes due.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY/LIABILITY: This warranty shall not apply to, and neither Hydrokleen Suriname shall be liable for, any part that is damaged. Hydrokleen Suriname shall not, in any event be liable for loss, damage or expense, directly or indirectly, arising from the use of said products or services nor from any other cause, nor for penalties.
5. CHANGE ORDERS: During the progress of the work under this agreement, if customer should order extra work not specified in the agreement, seller may require such extra work to be considered an agreement separate and aside from this agreement and may require payment for said extra work in advance.
6. WORK SCHEDULE: Work shall be completed within a reasonable time set by Hydrokleen Suriname.
7. PERFORMANCE OR CONDITION OF EQUIPMENT: Hydrokleen Suriname is not responsible for the performance, functionality, or compatibility of the equipment, cleaned by Hydrokleen Suriname.
In the event that the system fails to operate properly, Hydrokleen shall not be responsible in any way.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Hydrokleen Suriname. No agreements, representations, or warranties other than those specifically set forth herein shall be binding on any of the parties unless set forth in writing and signed by both parties.
Hofstede Crulllaan 15-17
08:00 – 17:00
08:00 – 17:00
08:00 – 17:00
08:00 – 17:00
08:00 – 17:00
08:00 – 13:00